- When you use our website, there may be times when you provide certain private and personal information about yourself to us.
- From the outset, we want you to know that we do respect your privacy. After all, we are in a business of trust, so keeping your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorized disclosure is very important to us.
- We intend to limit the amount of personal information needed by us to the minimum amount necessary to deliver the service you expect from us. This will allow us to serve you better.
- We only know how many “hits” we get on our website, but we do not know who is in fact using the site unless they tell us.
- We do provide a Contact Us feature on our website that does require you to provide to us certain personal information about yourself, like your name, address, policy number, telephone number or e-mail address. We will need this information to assist in any inquiry you may have and to determine the best way to respond to you to assure your needs have been met.
- We do not, and will not share personal information you give to us with any unauthorized third party without your written permission. This means we do not sell or market our customer lists to anyone.
- At coloring4all.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit coloring4all.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
- Log Files: As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
- We also use third party advertisements on coloring4all.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program*) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally
used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
* Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your
sites and other sites on the Internet.
* Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy
can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies
in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton
Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with
our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login
to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.